With this week's article, I'm doing a 15-question sports survey to try and find out some interesting stuff out about our readers.
|Photo from: gq.com|
1. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
2. What is the first pro sporting event you ever went to?
3. What was the most memorable play from a sporting event that you saw in person?
4. What is your favorite play-by-play call of all-time?
5. Who are your top-3 favorite athletes?
6. What is your most prized sports memorabilia piece?
7. What season of a team is your favorite to remember watching?
8. If you were the commissioner of the NFL, what is the first thing you would do to improve the game?
9. What athlete do you wish you could meet, living or dead?
10. If you could trade any athlete to any team, who would it be and where?
11. Would you go to the White House if your team won a title? What would you like to ask the President?
12. What's your favorite rare play to see? A triple play? A cycle? A Hail Mary?
13. Who are your top-3 most despised athletes of all-time?
14. What are your top-3 favorite jerseys in sports?
15. What city would you never want to live in as a pro athlete and what team would you never want to play for?
Thanks for your answers!
1. Football, Basketball 2. My dad took me to see the Patriots play the Dolphins in 1984. Dolphins killed them. 3. Seen plenty on tv, but never been at a game where anything worth remembering really took place. 4. Too many stick out to pick just one. 5. Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, David Ortiz 6. Autographed Tom Brady football 7. 2001 Patriots 8. Hard to say 9. Michael Jordan 10. I'd trade Randy Moss back to New England 11. I'd go, but I don't know what I'd ask 12. 4 homerun game 13. Growing up as a Patriots fan, I hated Dan Marino 14. Patriots red throwbacks, Red Sox home jerseys, and I've always like the Cardinals jerseys 15. Anything in ClevelandReplyDelete
1. Hockey 2. A Cubs game that my uncles took me to when i was 5. 3. Watching Cam Russell absolutely destroy Nick Kypreos. 4. John Wiedeman's call after Patrick Kane score the Stanley Cup winning goal in 2010. 5. Tony Amonte, Joe Sakic, Dennis Savard. 6. Autographed Bobby Hull puck. 7. Either the 1995-1996 Chicago Blackhawks or the 2009-2010 Chicago Blackhawks. 8. Couldn't say 9. Al Secord 10. Jonathon Quick to Chicago. MAKE IT HAPPEN. 11. I'd go. I would then ask him why everyone in Washington feels the need to whine and bicker with their political enemies rather than do their jobs. 12. Hat Trick. There's no comparison. 13. Todd Bertuzzi because he's a Criminal. Brett Favre because he wears Crocs and Wrangler jeans. Sergei Fedorov because, to me, he was the face of the Scum of the Earth(Detroit)in the 90s. And because he was easier to hate than Yzerman. 14. Chicago Blackhawks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Hartford Whalers. 15. Detroit. St. Louis is a close second.ReplyDelete
1. Basketball and basketball.ReplyDelete
2. 1980 Texas-Oklahoma football game.
3. Tech Texh beating Texas on Crabtree's td with a second left in the game in 2008.
4. There are several that stick out. Can't pick just one.
5. Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Duncan, Tony Romo.
6. Autographed Dirk basketball.
7. Mavericks 2010-11 season.
8. Add a couple more challenges for each team.
9. Pistol Pete Maravich.
10. I'd send Lebron to the Bobcats.
11. I'd go, and I would wanna talk basketball with him. He's big on the sport.
12. a quadruple double in basketball.
13. LeBron James, Terry Bradshaw, Jeff Gordon.
14. Cowboys, 80's Astros, New York Rangers.
15. Philadelphia and the Eagles.
1. Football and football.ReplyDelete
2. Alabama football game when I was like 4.
3. Alabama beating LSU in the championship game last season.
4. Jack Buck's call on Gibson's homerun in game 1 of the 1988 World Series.
5. Frank Gore, Trent Richardson, Albert Pujols.
6. Football autographed by Bear Bryant.
7. Alabama football 1992.
8. Extend the regular season by 2 or 3 games.
9. Dale Earnhardt.
10. Not sure.
11. Yes i would go. Don't know what I would ask him.
12. Hail Mary's are always cool.
13. Jimmie Johnson, Jose Canseco, Heath Shuler.
14. Alabama, Cardinals, Yankees.
15. Any team in Detroit.
1- Football and footballReplyDelete
2- Tennessee-Florida football game 1997
4- THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!
5- Tim Tebow, Peyton Manning, Lebron James
6- Lebron James rookie card
7- Gators football 2008
8- Not sure
9- Tim Tebow
10- Peyton Manning to the Titans. We could use him!
11- Yes I'd go. I'd ask him when is he going to start doing a better job?!
12- 500 yard passing game
13- No one comes to mind
14- All the old AFL throwback jerseys
15- Any team in New York. Too many distractions in that city media wise