This time of year the word 'chaos' best describes what ensues in the world of sports.
So, I want to pose some of the more pressing questions transpiring throughout the sports world, and let you, our readers, determine the answers.
Here we go.
- Will LeBron lead the Heat back to the Finals, and will he finish the deal for the second-straight year?
|Photo by: Getty Images|
- Should Michael Jordan sell the Bobcats if they play horribly again this season?
- Has Tom Brady lost some of his magic?
- Have we seen the last of Ray Lewis on the football field?
- Who would you rather have right now -- RG3 or Andrew Luck?
- If the Cardinals make it back to the World Series, does it validate them in not paying Albert Pujols a fortune to stay with the team?
- Were the Orioles a one-hit wonder, or can they contend again next season?
- Was it a mistake for the Nationals to pull the plug on Stephen Strasburg?
- Will Derek Jeter come close to breaking Pete Rose's all-time hits record?
- Is there even going to be a season?
- Will Tiger Woods be able to pass Jack Nicklaus in career major victories?
- How many majors will Rory McIlroy win in his career?
- Who was the steal pick of your draft?
- Are you in first place right now, and if not, how far out of first are you?
The answer to the first 5 questions is no. I'd rather have Luck over RG3. Then; yes, one hit wonders, yes, no, no, no, 7, Adrian Peterson in the third round. (tied for second in my division, one game back)ReplyDelete
NBA- Yes, he'll be good for them, he shouldn't sell.ReplyDelete
NFL- Possibly, No, RG3.
MLB- Yes, they can contend next year, yes, no.
PGA- No, 9-10.
Fantasy- Jamaal Charles in the 4th round, and I'm currently tied for first.