This week, we're turning the Bleacher Briefings podcast over to you, the listener, in a special email edition of the show. Some of the headline topics include; the relevance of NFL preseason games, Chip Kelly's chances of succeeding in the pros, and Jack Clark's PED allegations against Albert Pujols!
|Photo by: Howard Smith|
- "How much stock do you guys put into preseason games? Lots of people say they don't mean anything, while others think they can be a sign of things to come in the regular season."
- "RGIII is returning to full 11-on-11 team drills this week and says there's no doubt he will be starting Week 1 of the season. If you were Mike Shanahan, would you start Griffin or Kirk Cousins in Week 1?"
- "Will the Chiefs live up to the playoff hype?"
- "It was just a preseason game and he had limited touches, but Chris Johnson looked like the Chris Johnson of old against the Redskins. Do you think he can get back to his CJ2K days this season?"
- "Do you think Chip Kelly will fail in the NFL?"
- "What did you think of Bernie Kosar's comments during last week's game between the Browns and Rams?"
- "Mariano Rivera blew his third save opportunity in a row on Sunday. Is this cause for concern?"
- "Will the Red Sox blow it again in September, similar to what we saw a few seasons ago?"
- "What do you think about Jack Clark being fired from his radio gig for his on-air PED comments about Albert Pujols?"
- "Last week a statue in New York of Jackie Robinson was vandalized with offensive words and symbols, and now we are hearing that Adam Jones had a banana thrown in his direction during a game over the weekend. I thought we were past this type of stuff in this country. What do you guys think?"
- "More surprised by Jason Dufner winning the PGA Championship or Tiger Woods finishing tied for 40th?"
All this and more in this listener email edition of The Bleacher Briefings podcast!
*If you'd like to be part of the show, email your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have them read during a future broadcast!